Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Thursday 23 August 2012

Accroquilt: Mon premier bloc Dear Jane...

Please have a look at this DJ block - it is her first! I feel like throwing mine away.
Accroquilt: Mon premier bloc Dear Jane...: Il y en a tellement à confectionner mais j'en ai choisi un avec plusieurs petits morceaux pour débuter.  Cela va me mettre dans le bain de c...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lin Don't despair dear Jane blocks are really fiddly because they are made up of lots of pieces. I am sure yours are just as good as that one. I started a Farmers wife sample quilt Iv'e done about ten blocks and got fed up with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.