Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Some useful information

Dear Friends

I have just read this blog by Chrissie D and I have learnt some really useful stuff about facebook and about my blog. There are two tutorials at the bottom of the page about the comments section on my blog which I found very helpful especially the one about word verification. I had no idea that it was enabled on my blog, assuming that it was something that had to be added. It has now been removed and hopefully life will be easier if you choose to leave a comment for me.

Right, I am off to pack for UK.

Have a good week.

Lin


3 comments:

  1. Yes, Lin, I have had problems from time to time with the word verification and out it down to incompatibility with the iPad. No excuses now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care for word verification either but somes a lot of spam results so I turn it back on for a while . Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for removing word verification! I know it cuts down on spam but it does make commenting on some blogs a bit of a chore. Enjoy your trip to the UK.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.