Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 21 February 2015

February FNSI





Many thanks to Wendy for hosting another great FNSI - go to Wendys blog to see who else came along and what they got up to.
I was busy stitching yesterday afternoon with my friends from down under - more work on my crazy block for the February CQJP and it is nearly finished.


Just a couple of segments to fill and some extra sparkle to add.

Hope everyone had a great evening.

9 comments:

  1. Lin, you're so clever, your block looks gorgeous, I love all the details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is looking wonderful! I love the hot colours. I am enjoying your photos from Spain especially the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always - stunning. I do like that little circle in silk ribbon, I've not noticed that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    beautiful, beautiful stitchery !
    I love it !
    Lovely work and have a lovely day today !
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lin your crazy work is absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to be able to stitch and embellish like that but I'm missing one thing... talent! You obviously have talent by the bucketload... have fun adding that extra sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.