Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Thursday 26 November 2015

It's EPP time again

Anthea is coping with builders and extensions but has still found time to set up the linky for EPP Tuesday and so we are Piecing Ourselves Together again!





Secret stitching here on the EPP front so I am just showing this sneaky peak which regular readers will have seen already!


But there has been some lovely post and these hexie flowers have arrived from my swap partners this month.

These from Australia


and these from the USA


Ooops - just remembered this birthday card for a special young lady!


Many thanks to Anthea for setting up the linky - I am off to see what everyone has been doing.

11 comments:

  1. Love all your hexies and the card caught my eye!

    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good on you Lin - that's a cheeky sneaky peek there! - thanks for linking up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers all over the place.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that delightful 'hexie goodness'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all things hexie, especially that flower block! It's genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the hexies look great! That's a great idea for a hexie flower card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and the hexies are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the flowers are very pretty. it will be interesting to see how you put them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun things you are doing with your swaps. What design do you have planned for all the flowers? Love the birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.