Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Thursday 5 November 2015

My crazy block for October and a couple of reminders!

First of all tomorrow night is Friday Night With Friends

Pop over to Cheryll's to sign up for an evening of fun.

Sheila from Sheila's Quilt World is organising a Christmas Postcard Swap - read about it here and if you have never made a fabric postcard before then maybe now would be a good time to start!

And now a few pictures of my CQJP block for October. First the whole block.


Then a few closeups.





Hope you are having a great week.

12 comments:

  1. beautiful Lin,
    I love looking at all the detail on your blocks, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This block is a stunner...but aren't they all? You are truly a master crazy quilter embellisher (say THAT 3 times fast!) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crazy quilt blocks are so beautiful, this one is especially gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knock my socks off Lin - this block is gorgeous - I especially love the stitch that looks like a little spider web!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning , each month you amaze me with your creativity with these blocks !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Another stunning beauty!! See you at FNSI :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Such lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and it's even in my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely block Lin. So cool and soothing to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Absolutely beautiful stitching. So much gorgeous stitch details. You are a master at blending the fabrics and stitches together. There was a day when I loved hand stitching and embroidery and crewel, but those days are so long gone now. I only do hand stitching now for finishing a quilt binding and only any other time when the machine stitches just won't do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.