Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Monday 20 June 2016

Christmas Through The Year





Thank you Anthea for hosting this link up for our Christmas makes. Go to Anthea's blog here to see what everyone else is making - and to get some ideas for your own Christmas stash!

I am also linking up with Super Mom - No Cape and her Stitchery Link Party.

After FNSI I showed you this little peek of a stitchery that I am working on.


I fell in love with this design as I watched it being stitched on Instagram by designer LiliPopo so as soon as she released the pattern I had to have it! It's called The Flower Gardener. Isn't she sweet!

Sorry for the poor picture - she needs pressing which of course I can not do until I have removed the blue pen lines. I am really enjoying working on this. You can find the pattern in LiliPopo's Etsy Shop along with lots of other delightful designs and some preprinted panels.


Hope you have a super stitchy week.


8 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I love the different stitches being sewn with this cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your stitches are so small. Delightful little flower girl. I love her. I love the pompom flowers in the bucket. Such small little stitches. Great job! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girl is so lovely - we like Lilipopo designs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet design Lin... thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable pattern, your stitching is beautiful too, thank you for the link to the Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable and your stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Flower Gardener is coming together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching, I´m a fan of Lilipopo too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.