Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Wednesday 10 May 2017

EPP Tuesday on Wednesday!


And so it is Piece Yourself Together time again - many thanks to Anthea for organising the link up. You can go here to see what everyone has been working on.

A very minimal contribution from me this time - just my swap hexies for the month of May.


One of my partners just wanted stepping stones hence the little pile of green hexies.

Nice steady rain here at the moment - perfect for the garden but there are storms and hail forecast for later on today!

Hope you are having a good week.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely hexies Lin,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done,they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a few maybe but little cuties all the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little hexies and stepping stones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hexie flowers. Glad I wasn't the only one late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the storms don't destroy the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty coloured stepping stones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely hexies and stepping stones !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours you have used, every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They lovely Lin... who do you do your swap hexies with?
    Thanks for linking up with PYT again x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely hexies. Hope you were spared any storm damage x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely hexies, and stepping stones, Lin!
    Hope your weather is better now!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems to be raining everywhere these days! Not too much here, but we have had a few brief showers. Love the blue hexie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.